Wednesday 2 September 2009

A day that should be but isn't.....



I don' t think this is going to be a very long blog today but I could not let this day pass without writing something.


As I dropped of my oldest at his first day back at school today, I walked passed our village playgroup. My heart sunk, I felt a bolt of ache and sadness. My little boy Bob if he was still here with us, he should have been starting playgroup today. A day that should be but isn't.....


There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of Bob but there are still times, places and events that can hit you and leave you breathless, the ache, the missing just amplified so much you physically hurt.


Today was one of those days.


I knew it was coming and yet it still surprised me. I know there are more coming but I have no doubt that knowing that they are there, that they are coming will not take the sting out when the day does arrive.


Bob, darling, I miss you so very much and I will spend a lifetime missing you, loving you, always. xxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment