Sunday 5 July 2009

How do you solve a problem like....

My little girl Hannah is 17 months old, and is into everything. There is no place safe from her grasp.


We put things on the table out of her reach, she climbs onto a chair and onto the table, got it. Move the chair away, she will move a stool or push the stroller to the table, climb up, got it. I grant you she gets an A for effort and determination but I am running out of space. The high shelves and cupboards are full to bursting, I have to be able to leave some things out, don’t I??


At the moment it’s stuff we don’t mind getting broken or is safe to get at although slightly annoying. I look forward to the day when it will be safe again to leave things out in the open. The freedom of ornaments and pretty things but then again by then Humphrey will be toddling about.


How do you solve a problem like climbing , into everything children??
Wait till there teenagers., perhaps but by then I will be hiding different things!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment